Check the full record of any domain and know all the information on the usage history, plus the availability of other TLDs. You may find information on:
- Domain birth date (Source: archive.org)
- Number of wayback records
- TLDs taken (com, net, org, info, biz, us)
- DMOZ listed
- Long domains with 24+ characters, domains with more than 6 numbers, or those with more than 3 hyphens will be excluded.
- Supported extensions for Archive data are .com, .net, .org, and .biz and have from 2-21 characters.
- Instantly copy-paste any input from CSV, HTML or text file and they will be parsed automatically.
Queries are limited to 10 / day for unregistered users.